Monday, February 11, 2008

My record

Since so many have asked....

Right before I got married I had planned a trip to see D.C. and a friend. We were driving a took a wrong turn. As we drove down the road we came to a gate and wanted to turn around, but couldn't. We had to go through the gate to be able to turn around, so we had to ask the guard and he said just to pull forward and wait, they would send someone out to help us. Suddenly there was a car with their lights coming at us and these guys get out of it with big guns. We were a little scared! (We were just 4 young single girls.) They talked to us and took our licenses. We sat there for almost an hour with men surrounding us with guns. They actually were really nice though and they realized that we truly were just lost. They let us go and told us to never come back or we would be arrested, hence we have a record. It turned out we were at CIA head courters. We couldn't see anything and I don't suggest anyone trying to go there. Moral of the story, don't take wrong turns in Virginia. HA!

4 comments:

Alysia said...

I can't believe that, I would have been scared! I was curious as well..thanks for clearing that up!

Rachel Mai said...

I think that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. What are the odds?

Marleen said...

That is so cool and crazy.

AMY_BELL - said...

Ah yes, the lovely lady that made that wrong turn was me! I'm from VA and do know my way around 99% of the time but that day we were cruising around being tourists. It sure does make for a good story and one I forgot about until your last post. I might be coming out to Vegas for a Bachelorette Party. If I do we have to go grad some Indian food at that awesome place we ate at before your wedding. Anyway, your daughter is so cute and getting big!`