A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: David
C-Cake or Pie: Cheesecake? HA! Okay pie.
D- Day of Choice: Saturday or Sunday
E- Essential Item: humm...my bullet (a blender), I make my breakfast with it everyday.
F- Favorite Color: I like certain color combinations- such as brown and pink or Bright Green and Pink.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Fairfield, Washington
I- Indulgence(s): Chocolate
J- January or July: July
K-Kids: Adona
L-Life is incomplete without: The gospel of Jesus Christ
M- Marriage Date: May 5, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 6
O-Oranges or Apples: humm...I like both, Apples because I don't have to peel them.
P-Phobias or Fears: I don't know.
Q-Quote(s):"We met at a Starbucks, but not at the same Starbucks..."
R- Reason To Smile: Looking at my baby when she has her silly smile or any other time
S-Season: Spring in Las Vegas, Summer everywhere else
T-Tag Ten:Everybody then
U-Unknown Fact About Me: What more to share since the last tag?
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of Animals, I love my meat!
W- Worst Habit: Putting things off
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, with pregnancy you just look forward to those appointments
Y- Your Favorite Food: Right now and always CHOCOLATE! Darker the better.
Z-Zodiac: Sagittarius
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing. There needs to be more explaining with the quote comment. Is that where you and Dave met? And it figures you have no fears, you are so like that. Everyone should be like you and let go of those silly worries.
so fun to read! I had to catch up, I have been trying not to be such a bloging junkie lately and don't look as oftern. I had no clue Adonna had the hives! Poor thing! I lvoe the picture of her getting in to the pots! She's so cute!
Post a Comment