Monday, March 31, 2008

Playing catch-up

It has been so long since I wrote anything of interest, so I thought I would write one big one. HA! First things first:
Adona went to her first college basketball game. I was over at Dave's parent house and she got a call that they had an extra ticket for a BYU game. She loved it. She even caught one the those towels that says BYU Basketball on it. However she cheered so hard she fell asleep for most of the game. I couldn't believe she slept though such a loud crowd. HA!We had really good seats, only 5 rows up. As some of you know Dave's Uncle is Dave Rose the head coach, so we had connections.

EASTER:We had a great easter. We put together baskets for Adona and my siblings that live here. We went to church for the first hour, because we all had been sick with the stomach flu that weekend. So that was sad, but at least we made it to some. Then we went to Dave's parents house and had a great meal (which made me sicker). One of the reasons I love living here is that it is nice enough this time of year to be outside, so we ate dinner outside and had an easter egg hunt. It was great!Dave helped Adona get some eggs. She did pretty well.
And this was our proudest moment, Adona on a rock climbing wall. Dave put her there, but she got her feet in the right places and hang on. So CUTE! HA!

Last but not least we got a package from Tonga, actually from Australia, but the things were from my sister in Tonga. Adona was so excited for her cool stuff.
Adona got a purse, slippers, wood carved pig, and bongos (which she didn't get to eat! HA!) I also got this great fan, so if you see me at the park, you may see me with it this summer. HA! I love it! I can't wait to go and see my sister there in hopefully 8 months! YEAH!

3 comments:

Nater said...

Whoa! I didn't know you guys had a kid, CONGRATULATIONS! How are things?
NateandCindyPetersonFamily.blogspot.com

Marleen said...

I love that pic of Adona on the wall. She is so strong.

Melissa and Paul said...

HI Dave,
This is Melissa & Paul George. We were in the university 1st ward together and you were Melissa's home teacher. We saw your blog link on Karissa's blog and wanted to say hello and congrats on your marriage and family. Take care.