Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I came downstairs...

Since child number 2 is suppose to be coming in the next couple of weeks (yeah!), I thought I had better get the girl's room clean and clothes washed and put away. Adona was being a big help (actually she was about 70% of the time), so I sent her to put some things away downstairs. She actually followed directions and took whatever it was downstairs. AMAZING! A few minutes later I hear some weird noises. Realizing it was the TV, I went to see what was going on, because my little shorty can't reach the TV to turn it on. However this is what I found.
Adona found the remote, pushed the power button and was enjoying her favorite show (because it was on the same channel from watching it the day before). She was just laying around enjoying some TV time. So no; I didn't come down to a mess or anything terrible and I hope that it stays that way. I only wish I knew if she found the button by accident or if she just knew which one it was. My funny little girl!

2 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

This is so stinking adorable! I can't wait until you scrap this.

Rob and Mercedi said...

It's amazing how they figure those remotes out. We give Mannix an old one to play with and he knows to point it at the TV. It makes me feel a little bad that we must watch that much TV for him to learn it. Oh well!
Adona looks so cute! I'm glad she's a little helper!