I can't believe that it was 2 years ago that we were welcoming Adona into our family. She has grown so much and we have had so much fun these last 2 years with her.
We celebrated Adona's birthday, kind of last minute, while my sister and mom were in town. Adona had been getting excited about pizza the last few weeks and I thought she might enjoy making her own pizza. She really had fun with her Dad making her own pizza. (This was all after she decided to swim in her clean clothes, so she was wearing an outfit we happened to have in the diaper bag.)

After Adona saw her cousins blow out his candles on his birthday, she has been very excited for that and had been practicing it for the last few weeks. I let Adona choose from a couple of different cakes that I thought I could make and she chose a monkey cake. She chose to have a chocolate cake with chocolate chips. I had to take care of Giana for a minute while she and my niece Hika put the chocolate chips in the cake. Oh boy were there a lot! Way to go Adona! She also got to help with frosting the cake. She did a great job and didn't have too many disasters. She also got to blow out the candles many times and did very well. HAHA!!
2 comments:
Happy birthday, little one! Two already. I have now known you for your entire life and that is super cool!
Awesome pictures and great cake, Jena. Think how much fun you'll have scrapping those... if you ever get finished scrapping Adona as a newborn. ;)
Hey Jena! Congratulations on baby #2. I didn't realize you already had her. I love all the hair. How are you doing?? Your daughters are so lucky to be sisters. I think giving your child a sibling is the greatest gift ever.
Oh and I love the monkey cake!
Post a Comment