We have been asked if Giana looks like Adona. Even though Adona has blond hair now, she was born with it dark like Giana. We wonder if maybe Giana will go blond too or keep the dark color. What do you think?Giana
Both girls are so beautiful! Very similar but unique too. About the Mobi, I never have had a mayan sling. All I ever had was a bjorn and it really hurt my shoulders. I'm excite4d for the mobi. My friend said it was way easy to make. Let me know if you want directions.
They certainly do look like sisters, though Giana is growing into her own. I can't get over all that adorable hair. Can't she spare a little bit for Zackary!?!?! :)
3 comments:
Holy cow! Why didn't you tell me that you had perfected the cloning process!?
That is amazing! Cute girls!
Both girls are so beautiful! Very similar but unique too. About the Mobi, I never have had a mayan sling. All I ever had was a bjorn and it really hurt my shoulders. I'm excite4d for the mobi. My friend said it was way easy to make. Let me know if you want directions.
They certainly do look like sisters, though Giana is growing into her own. I can't get over all that adorable hair. Can't she spare a little bit for Zackary!?!?! :)
Post a Comment