Monday, October 26, 2009

Style

Adona has her very own style. She has gotten so she knows what she wants to wear and she tells me so. She likes to tell me how to fix her hair, when she lets me fix it. (She likes to fix it herself now.)
She also will pick out her clothes, which most of the time means 2 pants or 2 shirts. As you can see in the picture, she has one shirt on as her shirt, but the other as her pants. She has also worn shirts as a skirt. Just 2 days ago she put on 2 pants for her PJs without a shirt at all.
On Friday she also asked for make-up! For a mother that only puts make-up on for Church, I was surprised she knew what it was!

3 comments:

Karissa said...

Ha! I think it's hilarious that you ended up with a girly-girl! ;-) She's so stinkin' cute though so embrace it... and let the girl wear makeup on Halloween! ;-)

MC Lewis said...

Lana loves to pick out her shoes if anything. I am sad that she doesnt always let me do her hair. That was one of the things I was most excited about having a girl.

Jaime Lynne said...

It does not get any cuter than Adona. Seriously!!!