Thursday, March 4, 2010

My favorite...

On my side of the family we draw names to see who we will get Christmas presents for. This year my sister Erin drew me and got me the best book! The Laurel Kitchen's Guide to Bread. It starts out with a loaf for learning. I have made bread since I graduated from high school and I still learned so much about how to make great whole wheat bread. Every recipe is whole wheat and in the 4-5 recipes I have tried since getting the book I have loved each on them! Our favorite is the pita bread! It was suprisingly easy and so fun to make and eat!
Adona of course has to help, I secretly always hope that she will be napping when I have to knead it, but she usually wakes up! Oh well, so it takes double the time. It's good practice for Adona.

**Also thanks to Dave's sister Jennie for the awesome apron for my birthday! I love it and use it all the time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: