Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm off!

For those of you that don't know, I'm heading to Botoga Columbia tomorrow night to help my wonderful friend Rachel with her 4 BEAUTIFUL kids, while they wait to get the okay from the courts to have the kids. I'm so excited! I can't wait to play with these kids and to see Rachel.
So for my last night with my family we decided to go to Applebee's and Cold Stone. It was nice to enjoy dinner without the work and of course ice cream is always nice. Adona spent her time dancing at Applebee's and acting sugar crazy at Cold Stone. It was very fun and I know that I'm going to miss her like crazy!! (I'm not taking her with me.) Pray that the adoption stuff goes through quick and we are home in 2 weeks!! Watch for pictures and more in the coming days!!!

1 comment:

Marleen said...

Have fun. The pics of Adona are great.