A little break from Tonga post, to announce:
IT'S A GIRL!!!
Yes we are having girl number 2 and we are so excited!! The baby is due June 6th, so another June baby. Dave's birthday is June 5th, so maybe they will share a birthday. We will see......
Other then that everything looks great and I feel great. I look definitly pregnant and can't hide it with my clothes anymore.
PS I don't have a scanner, so this is a horrible picture, but I wanted to post something.
13 comments:
HOORAY! Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting!!! I kept trying to remember if you told me you were pregnant or not, maybe you did, but I forgot? Girls are the best! And who can beat hand me down clothes??! Hope you're feeling alright. Congrats again!
awesome! i loved having two girls. (but really wanted a boy the third time.) they fight a lot but also play a lot.
are you going to name her after another grandma?
Congrats on another little girl!
How exciting for you guys!!! Congratulations. We love girls at our house too. I am jealous of your trip to Tonga. What a fun adventure for you, something you will never forget. We are so happy for your family!
Congrats! It's been way too long since we got together! We need to do dinner soon.
Yea!
Congratulations! I'm sure Adona will love having a little sister.
Congratulations DeMarco Fam!! I had no idea!! My sister can sure keep a secret--stinker! I'm excited for you guys and it'll be so fun for Adona to have a little sister around!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting for you guys!
I'm really happy for you - two little girls.... LOVE IT! :-)
That's great! Adona is going to have herself a sister. Love it. Congrats.
YEAH!! We are so excited for you! Congrats!!
Congratulations!!! I need at least one little girl!!!! LOL
Congratulations! I love having two girls! That sisterly bond is so fun to watch as they grow up.
Post a Comment