This was a great Sunday. We slept in and then headed to 10:00 church. When church started we saw there was no one there to play the piano. For the second song I went up and played it. I didn't know what the song was until I played a couple of measures. HA!! It made me really nervious at first, because I wasn't sure what the song was. I ended up knowing all the songs for the day and played pretty well. It made me laugh, because one of the members of the bishopric went up to Brian and asked what my name was. When they said thank you for playing, they looked over at me and where so proud of themselves. HA! I have to say though, they said my first name correct, which is hard in spanish, because of the j. HA!! After sacrament we went to primary to see Ezzy give her first talk. She did really well with Brian's help. I loved the primary there. I didn't know what they were saying, but it was run so beautifully and she had it moving at a fast pace to keep the kids interested. (of course there were probably only 10 kids in there.)
The rest of the day was relaxing, I even got a nap in. Then I made rice crispy treats with chocolate on top with Daniela and Wompy. It was very fun and the kids really enjoyed helping. We also took some of the kids to the park to give them time to run. It was a great day and the kids where so fun! 
1 comment:
what an adventure.
your hair is so cute.
Post a Comment