
Adona is our new little Sunbeam! She is so excited to be in a big girl class. I'm excited for all the fun things she will be learning and doing. After her first day she named all the kids in her class, told us that they sang "I am a Child of God" and "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam", and she got a sandwich cookie. She was happy to be in her new class!
Giana on the other hand has decided that now that she is suppose to be in Nursery, it's not as fun anymore. She has a fantastic set of teachers though and I don't think it'll be long before she is back to loving it. I think she doesn't like it as much now, because it not her sneaking into the class, like she use to. (Not joking, she would try and walk in with Adona months ago.)
No comments:
Post a Comment